Your stay with us
Whether you join us as an individual retreatant or part of a group, we strive to ensure that you will have a memorable and enriching experience.
Directions to Cormaria
- Take Long Island Expressway to Exit 70.
- Right turn off the ramp and continue to end of the road, picking up Route 27.
- East on Route 27 (Follow Montauk signs) into Bridgehampton.
- Left at Bridgehampton Monument onto Sag Harbor Turnpike.
- Drive about 4 miles into Sag Harbor.
- Continue through the village to foot of Main Street (windmill).
- Right onto Bay Street.
- 1/8 of a mile past the yacht basin is Cormaria. The sign is on your left.
Take the Long Island Railroad to Bridgehampton. Then, take a 4-mile taxi ride to the retreat center. For a train schedule, call 718-217-LIRR or visit the LIRR website.
From Bridgeport, CT to Port Jefferson Terminal. From the terminal, drive south on Route 112 to the Long Island Expressway (495), heading East to Montauk and follow “By car” directions above. For a ferry schedule, call 631-473-0286.
Via Hampton Jitney
For a schedule, call 212-362-8400 or visit their website.