The Office Assistant provides overall office and administrative support to the immigration attorney. This is a part-time position up to 25 hours per week including Saturdays. Flexibility is required as needed. It is not benefits eligible.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree preferred.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish with fluency in speaking and writing is required.
- High level of proficiency with computers, knowledge of MS Office Suite is a must.
- Knowledge of Cloud Based Case Management system is a plus.
- Previous office work experience is required.
- Must possess strong attention to detail, excellent proof-reading and record keeping skills.
- Must be well organized, able to multi-task, prioritize as needed and meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently as well as work in a team environment.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required. Proficiency with MS Office Suite and the ability to multi-task is necessary.
- Client intakes and database entry.
- General office duties including answering phones and handling client inquiries, scheduling appointments, processing mail, filing, copying, and researching client referrals.
- Perform additional duties as requested.
For consideration or to make a referral, please call Human Resources at 914-631-0137 or submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer